As an independent and owner-managed company, BLNFBR GmbH offers you customised solutions in the field of industrial fibre optics. With years of experience in developing and manufacturing fibre optic systems, we are available as a developer, manufacturer or OEM partner.
Founded as a sole proprietorship in Berlin in 2011, we now also stand for quality, reliability and a trusting cooperation with our customers as a GmbH (limited liability company) based just outside Berlin.
- Participation as exhibitor
Change of the company type
- Establishment of a limited company (GmbH)
- Relounch of the website www.berlin-fibre.de
- Expansion of production capacities
- Expansion of production capacities for high-power laser cables (BF10 aka. LLK-A)
- Further development of repair capabilities for LLK-A, LLK-B and LLK-D
- Fabrication of scientific fiber bundles for the exoplanet-hunting instrument NEID of the Department of Astronomy at Penn State University.
- Fertigung von wissenschaftlichen Faserbündeln für den Habitable Zone Planet Finder (HPF) der Department of Astronomy an der Penn State University
- Konstruktion, Musterfertigung und Aufbau der Bündel
- Establishment of a manufacturing area for VIRUS fiber optic bundles at the Department of Astronomy at the University of Texas at Austin.
- Consulting of the scient. Staff with respect to repair and replacement of VIRUS bundles
- Establishment and occupation of business premises in Gosen-Neu Zittau
- Enlargement of the production to >110 m²
- Establishment of larger production areas in Tempelhof (Berlin)
- successful start of series production of LLK-A high-power laser cables
- Introduction of 3D printing for optimization of manufacturing and testing equipment
- Start of product development for a LLK-A high power laser cable,
- Design and prototype construction
- Design of manufacturing and testing equipment
- Manufacturing of fiber optic bundles for analysis technology in the beverage industry
- Development of a modular system for SMA 905 and LD80 laser cables
- Start of production of customized SMA fiber cables
- Start of series production of VIRUS fiber bundles for the HETDEX in Texas (Hobby-Eberly Telescope Dark Energy Experiment)
- Creation of a manufacturing concept for special astro fiber bundles for a customer order
- Manufacturing of first VIRUS fiber bundles for the HETDEX in Texas (Visible Integral-field Replicable Unit Spectrography)
Foundation in the form of a sole proprietorship
- Move into a 20 m² office in Schöneberg
- Planning of the first projects
- Procurement of production and testing equipment